A talented and highly professional group of individuals share their expertise as A & J Associates. Each of our associates are knowledgeable, skilled, and personable in training and coaching in their specialty fields. We are happy to introduce them to you and know you will realize their benefits to your school or organization.
ADRIAN WALKER, CEO & Director of Training, one of ENVoY’s top national trainers, uses 30 years of educational experience to share her knowledge, passion, and expertise with participants in dynamic and highly engaging trainings! Originally from Texas, Adrian has returned to the Austin area after 24 years in Washington State. Since 2001 she has trained and coached staffs throughout the U.S. and has been invited back to every school she has ever trained! CEO and Director of Training for A & J Consulting, Adrian previously served as Director of Programs for Knowledge Arts Foundation and trains extensively in Texas, Oregon, Washington, and Maryland. If you are seeking a trainer your staff is sure to enjoy with practices they can implement immediately, Adrian Walker is ready to support you!
- MA ED Eastern WA University
- BA, Texas Tech University
- Secondary Principal Certification
- 26 years classroom teacher
- Teacher Mentor Program Coordinator K-12
- Presenter at National and Regional Conferences
- District and National staff development trainer
- University and college level guest instructor
- Student teacher supervisor and placement coordinator
- Co-founder of A & J Educational & Professional Consulting, LLC
JAN HOWELL-SPIESMAN CEO, Director of Marketing & Coaching, is an experienced educator, trainer, consultant and coach. Jan has been retired after 30 years in the public school system, but she continues to share her wisdom and skills with educators and corporate organizations. Her counseling and classroom skills ensure audiences feel safe and valued, enabling them to fully participate. Jan’s creativity and success working with at-risk populations has provided her with a solid foundation for supporting educators who implement ENVoY techniques. Her passion for working with schools in reform makes her a respected and valuable consultant. Jan coaches and trains throughout the U.S. and looks forward to helping your staff discover the benefits of ENVoY.
- MA ED, Lewis & Clark College
- BA ED, Seattle University, Special Education
- 30 years classroom teaching experience
- Counseling Certification, Portland State University
- Instruction & Practicum Certified, Glasser Institute
- Context Associated/Leadership Development
- National HS Representative, WA & OR
- Presenter at national and regional conferences for Coalition of Essential Schools and NHS
- Hospice trained volunteer and facilitator
- Co-founder of A&J Educational and Professional Consulting, LLC