Betty Simpson is an enthusiastic leader in school communities. During her thirty three years of classroom experience, she has served as an ENVoY coach, mentor teacher, Step Up to Writing trainer, program coordinator and an advocate for youth at risk. Betty’s high energy and extensive experience makes it a pleasure to have her in your classroom. Her coaching and ENVoY techniques are sure to make you feel valued.
Betty is also an accomplished tennis player, avid skier, and gourmet cook. She has run marathons, reached the summit of Mt. Rainier and is a devoted wife, mother, and grandmother.
- BA ED, Central Washington University, Special Education
- 33 years classroom teaching experience
- Mentor teacher Clover Park School District, Lakewood, Washington
- Washington State Re-Ed trainer
- Staff development presenter
- Regional conference presenter
- Advisor and consultant for Best Practices Guide To Intervention
- Step Up to Writing Certified
- Life Space Crisis Certified
- Outstanding Achievement Award presented by the Rotary Club of Lakewood